"The global community is the society for our kids today.


Aishwarya spoke to the media here with ace fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee as they launched the makeup line. As an actress, she has not only appeared in successful Indian films like "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam", "Taal", "Devdas", "Guru", "Jodhaa Akbar" and "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil", but also international films like "Bride & Prejudice", "Provoked" and "The Pink Panther 2".
The actress always takes her daughter along for most of her international events. She strongly believes that travelling is one of the best ways to get exposed to the world.
So I have seen the wonderful influence of travel... Aaradhya is my daughter and I love spending time with her, so I am always travelling with her. She is going to turn 7 next month and I am still figuring out things about her," said the actress, who entered the world of cinema with a Tamil film "Iruvar".
"It takes a lot of planning and at times we try to keep it in the weekend. I am fortunate to work with a wonderful team that is constantly supporting me to plan things well."

Post a Comment

0 Comments