Aishwarya said in an interaction here.


From staying relevant to a beauty brand for more than 15 years and inspiring women to act in some celebrated films, and collaborating with fashion and entertainment icons along with raising a girl child -- former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wears many hats with ease and grace. The actress, who has collaborated with the designer on various occasions -- be it for films or her international red carpet appearance, said: "For me, choosing Sabyasachi is a very obvious choice and I am glad his designs have been a part of many milestones in my career."
She says inculcating traditions in her daughter is but natural for her. "I think inculcating traditions in my daughter is natural to me, it is not conditional. That is how I am raised. So what we end up doing as parents, knowingly or unknowingly, we pass on to our children as traditions because that is the natural flow of life," 

Post a Comment

0 Comments