In just 20 days' million views of Lalana! (Video)


Young artist Sheikh Saadir's music video 'Lalna' was released on November 15 in the YouTube channel of CMV by CMV. This is his first song to be released from a production company.

Sheikh Sadi came to the discussion after the release of the song. The biggest thing, just over 20 days after release, on December 5, the song 'Lalna' crossed the view of 10 million! That does not happen most often with new artists.

Sadi himself has given the song-song and melodious voice. Shahriar Rafat has composed the song under the overall supervision of Mehedi Hasan Limon. Saikat Reza has created expensive music video. It has been modeled by Sheikh Saadi and Maria Nani.
The lyrics are also quite new - and I do not understand my mind and I do not understand the sensation in my forest / I am not playing with passion.

The first song got a million views, how are you? In response to this, Sheikh Sadi said, "I am very happy. There was no such exposition in me. Thanks to the CMV. Thanks to all the audience-viewers. I want to make a better song with all such love.

Saadi further said, after the 'Lalna' surprise, soon more songs and videos will be released from CMV banner.


Post a Comment

0 Comments