Girls are much safer in the world of cinema


Actress Preity Zinta has kept herself away from Bollywood for several years. He was busy with occasional cricket, a new family. He has built a house with a young American in faraway America on the seven seas, thirteen rivers. This Bollywood beauty is back in screen with a pair of Sunny Deol. The name of the movie is Super Hero. Mumbai's Debutri Bhattacharya, the first representative of the first light to face this naughty-sweet heroine in a five star hotel in Mumbai. The meeting took place in his photo from the picture of his house.

Q: First of all, what is the reason for this exile? Why did you keep yourself away from Bollywood so long?

Preity Zinta: I was very busy with cricket, I mean IPL. And this is multi-billion dollar business. Financially it was a great opportunity for me. I know how well I was working in the movie world. But there was reason to keep in the cricketing world, I got financial security for my life. I do not act as an actress but I am financially protected. Apart from this, the IPL was completely new to me. So I had to spend time behind this business. I was the only girl among the 40 men in the group. The media criticized me in various ways after meeting with the cricketers. I did not care for anything. I was not as a heroine next to the cricketers, but they were their comrades. And I do not like to engage in any place at work. So much so that I have no relationship with anyone in this world. I think there should be respect for each other at work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments