Can not fit without playing '


There is no end to confusion and debate about Shakib Al Hasan's finger injury. Tarek Mahmud, in an exclusive interview, spoke about the world's all-rounder

Q: There are different types of information available on your finger injury. You might say one thing, the board says another, there are various types of news in the media. As you have never said that the Board of Asia Cup has forced you to play. Rather than saying that it was your decision. Still there are different discussions about this. What is the reason for these ambiguities?
Shakib Al Hasan: See, I did not say that kind of thing, our Honorable Board President also did not say. I do not know why this is going to talk about repeatedly. As I have said before, I am still saying, I was told, 'If you think you can play, then play it.' Asia Cup is an important tournament for us. This is the biggest if you exclude the World Cup and Champions Trophy. Naturally I also wanted to play. Speaking with physio, take the decision. But no one actually imagined it would be an infection. It's been unexpectedly. The things happened exactly like that. I do not think there is anything to create so much controversy here. I have repeatedly said that I have never been forced to play from the board.

Post a Comment

0 Comments